The Toronto International Film Festival took place from September 8 to 18 and… our guest Valerie Complex (Instagram, Twitter) has thoughts. This week Dino-Ray Ramos and the Deadline journalist have a conversation about this year’s TIFF and the ups and downs about that film festival life. From TIFF to Sundance to Venice to Telluride to Cannes to SXSW, they have been to many festivals and have had many… interesting experiences. More than that, the pair discuss how the festival circuit plays into the Hollywood ecosystem and how major festivals are in desperate need for more inclusivity in their press pool.
- Independent Spirit Awards Film Nominations: ‘Everything Everywhere All At Once’, ‘The Inspection’, ‘Aftersun’, ‘TÁR’ Among Top Nominees
- Inevitable Foundation Unveils Fall 2022 Fellows, Partners With Netflix To Expand Accelerate Fellowship
- How ‘KPOP’s Jason Kim Went From An Emotional Breakdown In Times Square To Creating A Musical About The Global Music Phenomenon
- Showrunners Alan Yang, Jessica Gao, And Georgia Lee Talk Wide Spectrum Of Representation And Value Of Studio Diversity Programs
- ‘Wonder Man’: Yahya Abdul-Mateen II Set To Play Titular Role In Marvel Series On Disney+